Please read the terms and
conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), "Disclaimer" and "Fair Usage
Policy" carefully before registering and/or using the
www.eseronahealth.com website (the "Site").
Terms & Conditions:
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you warrant that you have fully read and understood the Terms and Conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgment.
By visiting, accessing or registering on this Site, you unconditionally accept to be bound by the terms and conditions provided herein below ("Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not access or use this Site. You agree and confirm that the Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without notice. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself of the current version of the Terms of Service. Information or advice provided on the Site by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Serona Health Private Limited (also called Serona Health), the owner of the Site, ("www.eseronahealth.com") and professionals who offer services through the Site accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained through the use of the Site, which is being provided on an as is basis as a platform to get health information.
The information on this Website (including but not limited to live chat, emails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Nothing on this Website should be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. The health information furnished on this Website and the interactive responses (if any) furnished by or through, this Website are not intended to or implied to be professional medical advice. You are recommended to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within this Website. Consult your own physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you should always consult your physician or other, qualified healthcare professional. In serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE (including but not limited to live chat, emails, phone support). No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on this Website should be taken or begun without first consulting your physician or other healthcare provider. Reliance on any information provided by any professional through the Site, Serona Health employees, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Nothing transmitted to or from this Site constitutes the
establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between you and any
professional who uses Serona Health website. The site is not
intended to prescribe medicine and diagnose a medical condition.
The Site is not intended to be used to treat a medical emergency
or medical condition. The Site is not intended to be used to
Advise or resolve legal, medical or financial issues. For any
medical emergency, immediately contact the emergency number in
your country. Serona Health does not regularly review the
questions , answers and public forum posts on the Site and the
views expressed therein are those of the individuals who post the
content and do not necessarily reflect those of Serona Health ,
its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners,
advertisers or affiliates. Serona Health assumes no responsibility
for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it
make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy,
suitability or completeness of any of the information on the Site
or in the posts. All advice and/or information obtained directly
or indirectly from the Site are provided at your own risk.
For health advice in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, the user should confirm that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to his or her own medical practitioner or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person advice or onsite and extensive investigations should be recognized. Neither Serona Health nor any of its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates assumes any legal responsibility for any incorrect or misleading information provided by any professional or contained within the Site.
You also agree that you understand that the professionals that participate may or may not be affiliated with, employed by or agents of Serona Health and that we make no representations as to the qualifications of any of the physicians who participate in the network. Any listing, name, content, material of any professional or firm found on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendations. When deciding to take advice and/or hire any professional or firm, you should do your own independent research as to the accuracy of the credentials expressed in the Content.
Serona Health may, without giving notice, delete any account or information contained on the Site for any reason whatsoever. You agree that you will not use the Site to post any advertisement or other commercial message. You agree that you will not post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening message or material that is illegally invasive of another person's privacy. Upon receiving any complaints, Serona Health will attempt to delete any inappropriate posts as quickly as possible; however, the submissions are generally posted in real-time and are not reviewed by Serona Health before they are posted to the Site.
The Content ("Copyright Content") is protected by copyright under
both Central and State laws, and foreign laws. Title to the
Copyright Content remains with Serona Health or its licensors. Any
use of the Copyright Content not expressly permitted by these
Terms and Conditions is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and
may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Inquiries or
applications for permission to copy any Copyright Content
otherwise than is permitted by these Terms and Conditions should
be directed to admin@SeronaHealth.com. Content and features on the
Site, including these Terms and Conditions are subject to change
or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of
Serona Health . All rights not expressly granted herein are
reserved to Serona Health and its licensors. If you violate any of
these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Copyright
Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy
any copies you have made of any portion of the Copyright Content.
You agree that you use the Site on your own free will and it is not guided by any promotional emails, phone calls and advertisements from Serona Health and its affiliates and partners. The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which, in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Serona Health . Accordingly, Serona Health assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site. The Site and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis. Serona Health , its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, Serona Health makes no representations, warranties or guarantees about the following:
• The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site.
• The satisfaction of government regulations or the laws of any jurisdiction with regard to the ability to use the Site or requiring disclosure of information contained on the Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Serona Health , its licensors, its suppliers, nor any third parties mentioned on the Site shall, in any event whatsoever, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, including any computer virus) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Serona Health is advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent permitted by law any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site and any of its Content, must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Serona Health does not endorse any professional and does not intend to be a source of advertising, solicitation or legal advice on behalf of any professional. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Serona Health is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
The information on this Website is not exhaustive and is provided
"AS IS" and without any warranties of any kind, either express or
implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for
a particular purpose or use are hereby excluded. Disclaimer of
Liability of Serona Health, if any, for damages (including without
limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability,
negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement) shall
not exceed the lesser of (i) the fees paid, if any, to Serona
Health for the particular information or service provided on this
Website or (ii) Rs.100 (Indian Rupees). Serona Health shall not be
liable under any theory of indemnity. In no event shall Serona
Health be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to
above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental,
consequential or punitive are hereby excluded to the fullest
extent permitted by law, even if Serona Health.com has been
advised of the possibility of such damages. Serona Health
expressly disclaims and DOES NOT WARRANT that the functioning of
this Website will be uninterrupted or error free; that any errors
will be corrected; that any information on this Website is
complete, accurate (although Serona Health strives for accuracy),
or timely (or will be updated); and that this Website, or the
server that makes it available, is or will be free of viruses or
other harmful components. You are solely responsible for any
damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from
downloading any material from this Website.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SERONA HEALTH , ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR DECISIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR YOUR CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (Including but not limited to Live Chat, Email, Phone).
You agree that you are solely responsible for anything you post on the Site and that you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Serona Health , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any claims based upon your posts/submissions on the Site. You further consent to abide by the spam policies. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your account with Serona Health . The use of this Site is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Serona Health be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this Site, or sites accessed through this Site, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site.
Your use of Serona Health is at your sole risk. The site is
provided on an "as is" basis and without warranty of any kind. To
the maximum extent permitted by law, Serona Health expressly
disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether
express or implied. Serona Health does not make any warranty.
1) that the site will meet your requirements or is merchantable or fit for a particular purpose,
2) that the site will be error-free or bug-free,
3) regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, or performance of the site,
4) that any errors in the site will be corrected,
5) accuracy, suitability or completeness of the information contained in the site,
6) regarding the qualifications of the professionals that provide services or advice on the site,
7) any incorrect information or advice provided by the professionals or contained within the site,
8) for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained through the use of this site and
9) delay in calling back or reconnecting, to obtain complete advice from the professional
10) any information or materials obtained by using this site, 11) your choice to seek professional medical advice, or your choice of choosing a specific service/package based on the information provided through this site, is done at your sole discretion and/or risk.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Serona Health , or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Bangalore, India in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Serona Health or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive Indian laws of the land, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all other agreements relating to the subject matter, and set out the complete legal relationship between Serona Health and any other party arising from or connected with the subject matter. For the voidance of doubt, in the case of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions, and any other agreement, these www.eseronahealth.com Terms and Conditions apply only.
Serona Health reserves the right to place any third party advertisements on the Site at any time and without notice or liability. You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating, or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever any of the data or other information contained therein, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever. The Directory Listing is provided on an "AS-IS" basis. Serona Health disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Serona Health does not warrant or represent that the Directory Listing or any part thereof is accurate or complete. You assume full responsibility for the communications with any doctor or hospital or other healthcare services providers you contact through the Directory Listing. Serona Health shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided on our portal.
By using the Serona Health, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Information provided on this website is courtesy of Serona Health
and its partners. The information is provided on an as is and as
available basis • Serona Health provides its content on this
website to you, subject to the Conditions for Use ("Conditions"),
which may be updated by Serona Health from time to time without
notice. You should review the Conditions periodically for changes
• Serona Health gathers data from a variety of different sources, public and private. While we strive to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information possible, we can't guarantee that our listings are completely without error. If you feel some data is missing or inaccurate, you can submit updated information
• The materials are not exhaustive, and the content will not always reflect all the recent research in all areas of medicine. Information presents the more commonly found aspects of medical conditions which are likely to be of general interest, and for editorial reasons may not include certain substantive and commonly found phenomena
• Serona Health makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, on the information content or operation of this site. Serona Health makes no representations concerning the quality of the products and services listed on this site, and information or links to other websites do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Serona Health
• Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers and merchants found on or through our website, including payment and delivery of healthcare services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or merchant. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that Serona Health shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers and merchants on our website.
Serona Health reserves the right to stop or defer answering
questions in case of excessive use or unfair use of a subscription
as determined by the Serona Health Team in its sole discretion.
This policy is applicable for all the users who are on any usage
plan including the unlimited usage plan.
Your use of the site, the services and the content is subject to the above Terms & Conditions, Fair Usage Policy & Disclaimer. If you find these Conditions unacceptable, we request that you do not use this portal.
Last updated: 14 September, 2013
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy,
we provide this notice explaining our policy within this area. If
you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to
leave the site.
• Do not disclose any personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email id, phone number, date of birth etc. in any section of the website irrespective of whether you have paid for the service or not. Any data that you submit or write at Serona Health is used by the company to help other users who are searching for similar health conditions. Any data that you submit or write at Serona Health is searchable by the search engines
• The data that you submit or write at Serona Health may be seen by the service providers such as doctors or operations and maintenance team repairing and maintaining our technical systems. Serona Health does not have Non-Disclosure Agreements with these concerned parties who may be able to access your information
• Serona Health may use the information you submit or write at Serona Health to study results and produce reports. Such information may be shared with Serona Health partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of Serona Health
• In the case of danger to self or others and in the case of any legal investigation, Serona Health will have the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities
• Serona Health's websites contain links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personally identifiable information
• We will be sending emails at the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls on the phone numbers provided by you if required. In case you have given a wrong email id or wrong phone number for correspondence, in that case Serona Health will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an another destination.
Last updated: 14 September, 2013